Valentine's Slay Valentine's Slay

I loved it!

Great job! I thought it was really good and funny!

Andy's Life Animations Andy's Life Animations

Hmmm...

This will be the best flash animation I will see all day! Good job! =)

Daddy No! 3 Daddy No! 3

OMG!!!

You are the best! Please, do not "seel" your software and continue to make more! I love it!

Love the message at the end! Children should be taught that in school on how to deal with pedaphiles!

LMAO!!

HOT hentai quiz #1 HOT hentai quiz #1

OMG

That's some funny stuff there!

seel responds:

YE I KNO LES HAFF SECKS NOW <3

iPod Flash Collab iPod Flash Collab

Good job!

Very well done! I really enjoyed it.

Carrot boy pt 2 Carrot boy pt 2

LMAO

I loved it! Make more!

My Half-Life - #3 My Half-Life - #3

OMG, I loved it!

We need more Half-life movies! I just loved it! It reminds me of how awesome I am when I play online ;)

Goth Grrrl VS The Hand Goth Grrrl VS The Hand

OMG! Sweet!!!

It's great to see Jay Potter, aka LavaBLU doing art and flash again. He is a really great artist, and this is just a sneak peek of things to come.

Okay, time for some critism;

The only complaint I have is the voices. I know how you achieved the voice you currently have now. Find someone who can do a really good impersonation of Daria, (Diarhea Cha cha cha) and that would make it perfect!

Anyhow Good job Jay! Glad to see you back in action!

Pokérap !!! Pokérap !!!

I like really like it but...

I think you should recreate it by tracing over all the images making it. Originally, I made a Pikachu Dance video using just animated gifs. One day I got brave and re-drew all the graphics by hand. I was able to complete the project within a week and the outcome was amazing.

You should give it a try if you have the time. BTW, I agree there should be more positive Pokemon stuff on newgrounds. Killing Pikachu might be fun but it gets old!

Truth: NG &amp;amp; Pokémon Truth: NG & Pokémon

Wow

Didn't realize my humble movie had strong fanbase =)

RazorHawk responds:

You are the master.

I bow to you as a sign of ultimate respect.